- I have had the pleasure of working with Penny Elkins for a number of years now, from her playing percussion alongside my DJ sets to having her as a resident percussionist with her band playing originals & covers. She has always been professional, punctual & well presented as an accomplished music professional.
Paul Repeat, CEO of Mayfair Music Ltd
- “I’ve booked Penny for gigs with a number of musicians she plays with and the standard is always high. The feedback from my customers is excellent as she pitches the music to the mood and atmosphere of the bar. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her”.
Felipe Jose Izquierdo owner Rincon, Richmond.
- “Penny has been working at Palm Beach Casino on a regular basis for a few months and she is very professional, reliable and talented. She is a nice person to work with”.
Giovanni Di Costanzo, Palm Beach Casino, Mayfair
- “The Samba drumming team building workshop was fantastic and really engendered a sense of team spirit. My team were able to interact in an informal and collaborative way, with no sense of heirarchical or departmental barriers. It was a great way to strengthen bonds within the team, and there was lots of fun and laughter. The course was well structured and very professionally run”.
Fiona Lowry, CEO The Good Care Group.
- “Thank you so much for a fantastic set on Saturday Penny, we were over the moon with how well the evening went and the classy, talented performance you put in – we had overwhelmingly positive feedback from all of the guests, well done!! I hope we’ll be seeing a lot more of you.”
Natalie Hunt, La La Lounge, Hammersmith.
- Amazing percussionist I have ever seen. Thank you for magnificent performance with me last Saturday in Lala Lounge. I hope we will play together soon.
DJ Mask, La La Lounge, Hammersmith.
- “Penny Elkins was engaged as a principle percussionist for the soul vocalist Swee Torchsinger, performing an outdoor experimental gig at St Martins Courtyard, London WC2. Elkins’ ability to comfortably sit in with the other session musicians during rehearsals was essential and her exciting delivery of creative and vibrant dance rhythms during the live gig itself was impressive. Penny brings added value to any performance with her natural pretty looks and great fashion sense”.
Swainley Whipps Edan-Entwistle, Swee Management.
- “Penny is an incredibly talented and creative percussionist, and I was extremely lucky to have the opportunity to work with her in my acoustic band. She’s definitely the easiest and most versatile percussionist and drummer I’ve worked with to date and she’d be an asset to any ensemble”.
Blair Kelly: Singer/Song writer.
- “Penny is a fantastic drummer with the ability to play along to all types of music! I was amazed at how well she adapted as the songs changed without warning and prior performance! Her sound and energy were a great addition to the party and I would highly recommend her”.
Dom Peter, Director Rendezvous Events Ltd.
- “We were delighted to have Penny Elkins at The White House to play, she was professional, bubbly and the crowd absolutely loved it here. We will certainly look forward to having Penny back here to play at some time in the future”.
Natalie Parker, The White House night club, London.